Sunday, October 10, 2010

Make Work: Third installment 'Three jobs in'

With three jobs in, I am seeing how the new equipment in the shop has improved and pushed the limits beyond where my company once stood. Once I got all the equipment assembled and wired in, my business advisor came by and commented 'you look like a legit shop now' with a snicker look. That comment is not too far from the truth though. Before, I was using borrowed tools, using other shops (thanks guys!) and was all around pretty inefficient. Now, things have changed. I have even had the opportunity to hire on a few part-timers. Hopefully they will convert to full timers God willing! With all this to say (without pictures) I plan to get some professional pictures of three major installs that will be sure to impress.

Thanks again Makework, you have changed my shop.

Pics on the next post, promise!

No comments:

Post a Comment